Thursday, January 31, 2008

Potty Training - An uphill battle??




While the Potty discussion has been occuring in our house since at least June, only recently have we gotten really serious about saying "SeeYa" to diapers. These pictures are from one morning I tried in vain to get him to use the potty - he was far more concerned about the fashion than doing his business, when you look that cute though who can blame you.

I am happy to report that this week has gone wonderfully!! While we are at home he spends most of his time in his Nemo undies and is super excited about getting treats for going potty like a big boy! Anyone who knows me knows I don't really care to talk about bodily functions so I feel so silly about cheering for them - but if it works it works!! Never before I was a Mama did I think I would be so excited about potty time!

No comments: