Thursday, January 31, 2008

Merry Christmas!!





Christmas was highly anticipated this year at our house - It is amazing having young children around during the holidays - it makes them so much more worth celebrating!! Sage "Soge" came home to spend Christmas & New Year's with us - the fact that I felt totally outnumbered with 3 boys in my house (and another in my tummy) was soothed by the fact that Grayson IDOLIZES his big brother and Sage is the BEST big brother anyone can ask for - he is patient, and so sweet with G - I am so lucky to have him as a role model for my little boys!

G couldn't wait for "Tanty" (santa) to come - when he finally arrived he brought him a kitchen set, and several trucks. Since Christmas my breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks daily consist of wooden eggs, pizza "seea" and toast with lots of pepper "popo" and they always come with a warning of "oh hot!", he does blow on them to help cool them off though.

No comments: