Thursday, January 31, 2008

Big Boy Bed





Right after Grayson's Birthday we moved him into the Big Boy Bed, the bed had been set up in his room since the Summer (that is where Sage slept) we just hadn't made the move. The first night in his big bed I think I was more excited than he was - we laid together and he fell asleep right away - I went to bed shortly after and cracked his bedroom door, I listened for him all night and never heard him, therefore never got up to check on him, however at 4:30 I got up to go potty. The minute I was in the bathroom I heard the pitter patter of little feet on the floor, G flung open the door and proceded to tell me about all sorts of things including "trucks." I went into the living room to find his Winnie the Pooh couch front and center to ALL of his new birthday toys (they were put away before he was tucked in). Who knows how long he had been up - but it was obviously awhile because when I put him back in bed the sheets were ice cold!! His door was latched from that night on!

No comments: