Thursday, January 31, 2008

Life with a toddler.... You never know what you are going to get!!






A couple of weeks ago I was SO tired, all I wanted was a nap. Since Grayson has boycotted naps this was not as easy as it seems... I decided to put him in his room to take a "nap" and lay down in my own bed. I got some much needed rest and woke up in a panic because I could sense he was awake in his room. As soon as I got to the door I could smell the lotion (I thought I had moved everything he could possibly get into out of there???) when I opened the door I was greeted with a sweet hello Mama "wo Mama" and my precious 2 year old with lotion litterally caked in his hair, we are not talking a little lotion, probably close to 1/4 of the bottle was in his hair. I don't know how he did it but there was no lotion anywhere else in the room except one little spot on his bed.... I couldn't even get mad because I was laughing too hard -Lucky for him I'd had that nap!

No comments: