Saturday, May 30, 2009

While I am bad about posting - I am even worse about taking pictures lately! It seems like everytime we are out I have an "Ahhhg - where's the camera??" moment.
On Mother's Day the boys and Dusty took me all over! First we drove up to Banks and played on a little river beach for a while - there were so many missed photo ops! Grayson playing in the sand and building sand castles, Radlee clinging to his Daddy or me and the way he pulled his feet as high as they could go to avoid touching the sand. From Banks we went to Grandma DeeDee's to wish her a happy Mother's Day and then on to the playground (I did pick up the camera from home before the playground!) When I looked at these pictures I remembered that some of my favorite pictures of G are from trips to the playground, there is something about the colors and the excitement in their little eyes that make for adorable pictures!




No comments: