Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April Sun (and Fun!)

So I didn't like that last look too well... I actually had forgotten about it and when I clicked over I was like "ewww - what is this mess??" So here is another look for us to try out - we will see how long it is before I go back to basic white!

I don't feel like we have done anything this past month, but it has gone by so quickly!! The weather has finally turned and we are spending LOTS of time outside, riding bikes, jumping in the bouncy house, just enjoying the sun - FINALLY!! We started our garden, only onions and cauliflower are planted now but stay tuned for MUCH more to come! Radlee is still not walking (he can (kinda) but he won't) - he prefers to be carried and at nearly 30 lbs my back cannot wait for the day he decides to walk, heck I would welcome running at this point!

Radlee LOVES the Bouncy House!The boys had a huge treat this month when Sage came home - Grayson idolizes his "brover Shage" and was like a little shadow the whole time he was here! Radlee finally got to meet him and he definitely thought Sage lived up to Grayson's musings! We miss him already and hope he hurries back!

SO Grumpy that playtime was interupted for pictures!

No comments: