Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Who wants a Surprise??

One of my friends did this on her blog, and I was one of the 5 to get in on it- so now it's my turn to pass it on.
Here is the deal: The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. (but I will try hard to make something you will like)
2- What I make will be just for you.
3- It will be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be.
5- I reserve the right to do whatever I want!

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog (if you have one) and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. Even if you don't think you are "crafty", here's a chance to try some new things, and 5 projects in 7 months, not a big deal. Anything is fair game - doesn't have to necessarily be "crafty". So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in, get an exciting handmade creation made by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you receive when you get it. Be sure to read all of the comments before you assume that all 5 spots are taken.

Let the games begin!

Comment Quick and GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

Carolyn Benik said...

I'm totally in - and it took awhile for people to start signing on to mine. I think the idea of having to do stuff for others too is daunting. :-) I'm excited!!!!