Sunday, August 10, 2008

Radlee, Month 4
















Roo,
You have become quite a little creature of habit this month, learning what to expect and when to expect it. You wake up in the morning happy and talk and sing until I come to get you, however if I take longer than you think I should you get progressively louder and louder to remind me that you are waiting for me. We change your diaper and go downstairs to get a bottle, with cereal, which has to be exactly the right temperature in order for you to drink it. After your breakfast you like to lay and watch Grayson eat his breakfast or watch cartoons with him, however this usually doesn’t last long because you LOVE your morning nap, and when you are
ready for this nap, no one better let anything stand in your way, there is no time for waiting or lollygagging, and if it takes longer to get you to your bed than you think it should, you let everyone know that this does NOT make you happy. However, once tucked in you snooze for quite a while and wake up refreshed and ready to eat and play some more. You love to watch Grayson – he is fascinating to you, he has taken quite a liking to you as well and makes sure you are always entertained, if not by him than at least by the toys he brings to you.
Many days when Grayson goes down for his nap this is our quiet time together, just you and me. These are some of my favorite moments with you – singing songs, playing patty-cake and peek-a-boo or just looking at your precious face. I always know when 4:30 rolls around because you
start fussing for a bottle – you are like clockwork, most days you will take another cat nap after this bottle and then wake up in time for a bath (your very favorite part of the day), another bottle and bed.
I wouldn’t have things any other way and I love that you are in such a routine that fills even more of my day with giggles, smiles and tears. You are a precious addition and I look forward to each new day with you.
Love you the most,
Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet boys you have Dusty and Annie. They do grow so fast.
Love,
Shepherd Family