Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Painted What???

Take note of the pictures in the next post of Grayson's fingernails.... I was primping on the Sunday before I was to have Radlee and Grayson was my shadow all that day. When it came time to paint my toenails he became facinated by what I was doing. It wasn't long before he was holding a bottle of polish and telling me "Me Mama" I started out slow, light pink on his toes, however that was in no way good enough "NO Dis" he says thrusting a bottle of red-sparkly polish into my hand. I was really left with no choice, what started with the toes lead to the fingers as well.... While his daddy wasn't necessarily thrilled, I don't think he was really surprised either. As of today the polish on his fingers has chipped away but his toes are still sparkling!

No comments: