Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I couldn't believe my ears!


So the boys and I went on our weekly Target run today (this is the first time just the 3 of us have gone). Grayson was quietly munching "corncorn" (popcorn) and sipping "mots" (milk) in the basket of the cart (where he wouldn't allow me to put anything while shopping) and Radlee was riding shotgun. I was turned away looking at something when I hear the sweetest sound emanating from our cart. I turn around just in time to see Radlee in a wide smile, giggling. He was sleeping so it must have been some sweet dream he was having. I of course teared up and practically cried in the shoe department. I had forgotten how sweet those first laughs are.

On another note of disbelief, before Target we had been at the Doctor's office having Radlee's weight checked - he is now 11 lbs!! At this rate he may catch up to Grayson by his first birthday!

No comments: