Sunday, May 18, 2008

Radlee - Month 2


Time has sped up since you came into my life. I find myself feeling there are not enough moments in the day to cherish you in your babyness; however you demand it, wanting to be held and cuddled and cooed to and tickled and kissed on, thank you for making me stop to enjoy you and your tininess. Your knowing eyes and contemplative frown intrigue me, how can a two month old baby be so wise? Your navy blue eyes and luscious lipped smile melt my heart. You are already partial to your big brother, you light up when you see him and look around when you hear him in the room, I know you cannot wait to play with him, and that he feels the same way, however for the time being you are content to listen to stories and cuddle with him. You are so easy going, already sleeping at least 11 hours at night, I wake up before you do and wait for those first sweet morning coos; and how you love afternoon naps on your tummy, you would sleep all day if I let you, and I often do, I cannot bear to wake you up from your little baby dreams that are so sweet they often make you laugh out loud. But when you are awake you can make your presence known, your cry can go from a whimper to deafening in no time. I had no idea someone so tiny could be so loud! I hope that you are always able to get your point across as easily and concisely as you do now. I cannot wait to continue to watch you grow and learn new things

You are such a sweet addition to our family, I cannot imagine someone more special or perfect person to have entered our lives, how lucky we are that you are here!
I love you the most,
Mama

No comments: